About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Try It Tuesday: What should I try?

Saturday afternoon the sister and I went Easter dress shopping. My sister is a shopper for all of 30 minutes and then usually she is done. 3 hours later... she was still going... maybe on fumes... but going nonetheless. After several stores and several dressing rooms later...I found my dress. It was a $70 dress. Don't worry, I wasn't about to pay $70 for it. It was on sale for $35, but even that was really more than I wanted to pay, but I was willing b/c the dress is so cute. I actually found a gift card that I had to that store and spent all $21.63 on my dress. I was thrilled!

Ok... here's the deal though.... I need your advice. My dress is a gorgeous, bright yellow.

This is it:



What color shoes and jewelry would you wear with it? I don't want black or white. I bought nude, but I don't think they look great with it. Ideas?

9 comments:

  1. turquoise, purple, or coral...but I like loud colors paired together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! What a/b gold jewelry and then some shoes that "pop" like turquoise? I love yellow and turquoise together. = ). Or even green. pay less (it's not letting me type that word together) had some really cute colorful shoes when I looked a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you said you don't like nude, but that's what first came to my mind- like these http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10088&subCatId=cat10270&skuId=086083050&productId=68173&lotId=086083&category=&catdisplayName=Womens. A fun color like green or turquoise would be so cute, too! I was thinking green/turqoise/gold jewelry. Here's some ideas:
    http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=acc_bracelet&product_id=1000009051&Page=1

    http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=acc_bracelet&product_id=1074200669&Page=5&pgcount=25

    http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=acc_earrings&product_id=1064786904&Page=all&pgcount=25

    http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=acc_earrings&product_id=1000000869&Page=all&pgcount=25#

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was way too long, but wanted to show you what I meant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Gold earrings and cognac shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the others. I immediately thought the color turquoise with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought turquoise too :) Or multi-colored something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No one will notice your shoes, sweetie. They'll be too busy looking at your pretty eyes and smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats such a mom answer, but thanks.

    ReplyDelete