About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Birthday, Sister!

Today my favorite sister turns 24. It seems like yesterday that I was bossing her around and making her eat sand. Yea, I was a really mean older sister. Once she became cool not only did our relationship with one another change drastically, but our roles reversed as well. She thankfully hasn't made me eat sand.

Sister, I am so thankful God made us sisters. There is no other female on earth I adore more than you. Your dumb jokes make me laugh. Your directness challenges me. I love you more than words could possibly express.

Hope you have a fantastic 24th birthday! 


And thank you so much for giving my another adorable niece to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment