About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

craziness

I feel like I should start this post with a huge apology. It has been way too long since I last posted. But I'm fixing to explain why....

I was wrapping up my school year.
-finishing report cards
-completing paper work
-cleaning my classroom
-saying good-bye to my kids

Helping Kacie finish last minute wedding details. I'm pretty sure we put a couple hundred miles on my car!

Helping D with youth stuff.

Planning our summer care program at school.


Then we had......
-Wedding festivities.
-My grandfather got rushed to the ER the morning of Kacie's rehearsal dinner.
-He got out of the hospital.... made it to the wedding just in time.
-I got to be apart of the most fantastic wedding ever. Kacie was GORGEOUS! I'll blog about that later.


Then I had to focus on summer care:
-Get my workers lined up.
-Make the schedule.
-Make the class rosters.
-Assign students to teachers.
-Assign classes to specific classrooms.
-Organize the calendar.
-Plan activities.


Then I had to prepare for VBS at our church....I'm teaching the kindergarten class.
-recruit my workers
-decorate my room
-read over the curriculum


Then I remembered I said that I would work childcare for VBS at Bellevue....get paid to work with sister and jules....yes please.

So yesterday began..........
-Summer care at MRBS
-VBS Bellevue in the morning
-VBS FBCHW at night

And on top of that we leave Sunday to take our kids to the beach. Yes, oil here we come!



Whew!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me tired just reading all of this. As you can imagine..... I have been exhausted!



I have missed blogging, but have had no time to sit down and adequately put into words what life has been like lately. It has been crazy, but so sweet. It's times like this where the Lord makes himself known. I can by no means do all of this within my own strength. It is by His grace alone.

I wrote this post to keep you guys from hating me..... I know it's a drag to follow a blog where no one ever updates....boring! I promise to do better! I also wrote this to get my sister off my back. :) Thanks sister for being such a faithful blog reader!

I promise to come back faithfully soon with lots of pictures and one great blog about my favorite sister's wedding.


Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. THank you sister!!!! that really did exhaust me just from reading it..but its a good thing being my matron of honor was so rewarding and working with me and jules everyday puts a lot of sunshine in your day, i know for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we for sure put a little sunshine in your day :)

    ReplyDelete