About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Current Summer Favorites

-fresh fruit... I can not get enough! Watermelon, canteloupe, pineapple.... it doesn't matter.

-Yankee car gel - Pineapple Cilantro

- From Bath and Body Works: white citrus lotion, fresh watermelon hand soap

-cupcakes from gigi's or muddy's... doesn't matter.... I love the moist cake and the 5 delicious inches of icing! I'm a big fan of the choc cupcake with choc icing topped with choc chips. There's also a banana/choc one that is delicious... the cupcake part is banana nut bread.

-new running shoes- While in Destin, we hit the outlets. I went in the the Saucony store just to browse. They ended up fitting me for some new running shoes. They were having a great sale which made my new shoes dirt cheap. I couldn't say No.

While on the topic of shoes.... next time you see Daniel Jerkins, ask him how many pairs of shoes he got while on vacation. I got 2 and let's just say he got twice as many as me. He may or may not have said that my love for shoes has rubbed off on him.

-girls' nights- We recently went and celebrated June birthdays. Having a night with my girlfriends was so refreshing especially since I don't get to see them all as frequently as I would like!

-musicals- I may be slightly obsessesed with High School Musical. I love musicals. I sometime wish life was a musical... and I could sing.

-zumba/turbo kick- my friend Rachel is instructing this class... let me start by saying that I look like a fool, but it is so much fun! I am a sweaty mess but I burn so many calories. I also turned my pedo on my watch and it said it was equivalent to running 3 miles.

What are some of your summer favorites?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I made it to your fav list! You will have to come over some more next week! Haha

    ReplyDelete