About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Friday, April 26, 2013

April 26

I can not believe that its already April 26. And by that statement I mean that it feels like we just celebrated Christmas, but I am also thrilled that there are 20 something-ish days left of school. My teacher's heart is jumping for joy.

This spring has been a whirlwind of ballgames and sicknesses for us. There has been a lot of clean eating experiementing and a lot of fun, junk eating too. There has been a lot of family dinners and sweet conversations with friends. There has been lots of fat baby kissing and chasing down to lay kisses on my ever growing Foremans. Life has been sweet and full. Especially as we look back at the past year of tearful goodbyes and sweet hellos.

I have never cherished my husband more. I stand back and am amazed at his leadership, love and servants heart for me at home. It also thrills my heart to see him lead and thrive in ministry... what a sweet privilege I have to witness both.

This spring has been a reflective one. A reminder that I deserve none of God's goodness to me yet he continues to pour it on layer upon layer.


1 comment:

  1. Ok, we need sweet blogs on the new events in the Jerkins' lives. :)

    ReplyDelete