About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Twin Update




































These boys are growing leaps and bounds and after seeing those pics, you know what I mean. I look like I'm about to give birth (belly measuring at 30 weeks if I were to have just 1 baby in there.) And I love freaking people out when I tell them I'm only 23 weeks... before I tell them we're having twins.

Jude and Luke are moving like crazy. Any time I get still they start flipping and kicking.  So far its a pleasant feeling that I can't get enough of... def the coolest part of being pregnant. We had a doctor's visit yesterday and we watched as Luke continued to kick Jude. Jude kept putting his little hand up which looked like he was trying to protect his head. Hopefully the violence will cease. :) My doctor was very pleased with our progress. We go back in 3 weeks and then will start going every 2 weeks after that.

From the beginning, my doctor has told us to expect their arrival early to mid december. Based on how well we've done so far she guessed they'd be here sometime between December 11-25. That would be 36-38 weeks... although she said theres a good chance I might even go into labor before then though.

What we've been up to: getting the nursery together! Its by no means finished but here's a sneak peak after the walls were painted and beds were put together.



Cravings: peanut butter banana toast, crunchy raisin bran cereal, hummus/wheat thins, orange juice

Here are our latest pics of Jude and Luke. Luke was very cooperative. Jude not so much.



I'm actually going into my 25th week now so new updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment