About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

We're home!

At least for a little while, we are back home. The mag drip proved to be successful and slowed everything down so after 9.5 days in the hospital they released us to go home. I am of course still on bed rest and will continue to be until they boys are born but we are so thankful to have at least made it another week with the boys still baking.

29 weeks:


To answer some of your questions:
- How am I feeling? I feel great. My belly is def getting bigger and and heavier so laying on my left side with pillows is the most comfortable.

-How am I emotionally? I think I'm good. I have moments where I feel so bad about being useless when D is doing so much (without any complaints) but then to put it all into perspective of why I have to be useless makes it all worth it. Even when I was in the hospital, I was ok with it. People kept asking how I was emotionally about being hospitalized for possibly the duration of my pregnancy. Really I was ok with it. Knowing the babies were ok and in great hands gave me peace of mind. Although, now sleeping in my own bed, I can say I'm ok with being home too.

So for now, we are doing great and are resting at home trying to keep these babies in at least 5 more weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment