About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Real Life

(I wrote this several months ago, but forgot to publish it. Most things still are applicable today.)

I hope I never come across as a mom/woman who has it all together all the time because I don't. In case, there's ever any doubt...

-Sunday, I almost left for church without shoes.

-Last week I had to wash clothes everyday because my babies kept pooping through their clothes and sheets.

-I lose my phone numerous times a day.

-I'm probably asking for new undergarments for Christmas because I can't remember the last time I bought new ones.

-I feel like a member of a dairy farm. No, not a worker, but a cow who seems to be constantly getting every ounce of milk sucked out of her.

-Most days I find a cheerio stuck to the bottom of my foot because I pour them on my living room rug and let my babies eat them off of it.

-Most days I think I have more baby drool and snot on me than make up. And on the days I do decide to look cute, no outfit is complete without either of the above said things.

-As a stay at home mom, more things should be accomplshed around my house on a daily basis, but most nap times my couch and a nap win out.


1 comment:

  1. too funny! yes. I leave the house everyday smelling like spit up!! No outfit is complete without it!

    ReplyDelete