About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

24 weeks at the beach

A couple of weeks ago, my 24th week being pregnant, was spent at the beach with the Burbee clan. Definitely a different trip having a huge belly and not as much stamina to walk in the sand but man was it nice to sit and soak up some sun and listen to those waves crash against the shore. I even had D dig me a hole so I could lay on my stomach and get some sun on my back. Wow... was it nice to get to lay on my belly for the first time in a while! I looked normal until I rolled out of my hole and then I freaked people out with my ready to pop belly.

Not only was it a different trip having a big belly, but it was fun because this is the first year we've had a little one tag along. Riley Paige experienced her first beach trip this year. Man was she fun. She loved the sand and the water. And you can imagine how cute her little rolls looked in all of her swimsuits.

Here are some pictures from our trip via iphone.































 Cravings during this week: m&m mcflurry's, cheez its, donuts, honey nut cheerios- I blame vacation on these terrible cravings!

Thanks mom and dad for such a fun getaway!

24 week picture taken once we got home:

I'll post some more pics soon  from the good camera... including our record breaking photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment