About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Riley Paige turns 1

Yesterday this sweet baby girl turned one. 

She has brought so much joy and laughter to our lives. She is quite the little ham. She has more personality than most grown ups. I've never seen a child with so many facial expressions. She is such a happy baby. Her sweet, wrinkled nose smile can make even the biggest scrooge smile back.










Riley Paige I can't believe you've been in our lives for a whole year already. I love you more than you'll ever know... Even though you clearly can say Daniel's name and not mine. I love how you when asked where the the boys are immediately pat my big belly. I can't wait to watch you boss them around.

Happy 1st birthday sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment