About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 28, 2013

1 week old= First Christmas

The boys were very excited that their 1 week birthday fell on Christmas. Due to me being a paranoid first time mom and their dr.'s orders, Christmas was a little different this year. We didnt even get to see my family bc they were passing around a virus. As disappoiting as it was to not see my family, we had a sweet Christmas with the Jerkins' and then just us as a new family of 4. 








Next christmas will def be crazier as we chase around two 1 year olds!





2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! And those boys are precious. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet babies! Congratulations and enjoy it goes quick. You look wonderful take care of yourself as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete