About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, June 5, 2009

annual Burbee family photo shoot

Much to D's dismay, last night after dinner at Crab Trap, we had our annual family photo shoot. He hates taking pictures and this photo session usually lasts (as he says) 45 minutes to an hour. I don't think it actually lasts that long, but whatever we usually get great pictures from this time. Our Christmas card picture actually came from our family photo shoot last year at the beach. Here are some of the highlights from our annual Burbee family photo shoot.













4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that one of your mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are all sooo good!!! i am so jealous! we miss you guys! come back home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright, candace. i keep forgetting to tell you my recent revelation. you look exactly like Miley Cyrus 5 years from now!!

    i love all of the pictures! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Candace! I so love your family. You are all beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete