About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, June 19, 2009

hard work

We've been in our home a month now and there are some things that still need addressing.... dining room furniture (which we still haven't bought).... furniture for our sitting area in our bedroom (which we still haven't bought).... my old bedroom furniture from mom and dad's that will go in our guest bedroom (which is still at mom and dad's) and then there are the flowerbeds. Thankfully we can now put a check by that item on our to do list. I am proud to say that I was a very hard worker in the 100 degree heat the other day. However I now (2 days later) have muscles aching that I didn't even know I had! To sum this up I like the finished product of hard work, but I know for sure that manual labor outside is just not for me!

2 comments:

  1. ha! totally understand! after that "fun" manual labor, you gotta water it! :) i sort of feel like it is therapy though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind watering. I agree. It's therapeutic. However, laying the soil, planting the flowers, moving bushes, laying stones.... is not relaxing!

    ReplyDelete