About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

summer

This week marked our very fist VBS at FBCHW. I am working with 21 kindergartners. Thankfully there are 5 of us adults in there so it's been very fun and manageable. I will forever have our camp theme song stuck in my head.... well at least the part that gets yelled a million times a night (our VBS is at night).... SON ROCK KIDS CAMP!

Yesterday around lunch time we took our youth to Shelby Farms for the afternoon. Daniel would choose the hottest day of the year to go, but at least we had a nice breeze every so often. We played flag football and kickball and needless to say we were definitely a stinky, sweaty sight for VBS when we got back to the church. But it was worth the stink and the sweat for a fun afternoon with some of the best youth around!

As for today, I am enjoying a very relaxing day at the house. No sweating for me today. (Yea, that's right I'm not exercising!) If you consider taking laundry up and down the steps then I guess I am gtting a small workout.

For all those still waiting on pictures of our house.... I'm grabbing the camera right now to take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment