About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Update from D

Hey everyone. I just wanted to give you a quick update on how Candace is doing. Yesterday, She went into surgery at the Campbell's Clinic Surgery Center around 12:30pm. Candace and I were very pleased with our experience there. The surgery lasted a little over an hour and went very well. We have some really cool pictures of inside her shoulder. We left the surgery center a little after 4pm, and she has been recovering well since the surgery. The nerve block that they gave her to numb her shoulder/arm is beginning to wear off, which means she is starting to have a little pain, but she has plenty of prescribed pain pills. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. You can continue to pray for her as she recovers and starts physical therapy soon.

1 comment:

  1. good luck candace! i feel like i just went thru all of this with my ACL, so i sort of understand! make sure to take your pain pills for the first few days, but then wean yourself off b/c the meds make you feel nauseated and dizzy and bad. I found that I was more sore than in pain and it was worth it to get off the meds. Also, PT isn't all that bad. I've had a great experience. You'll do fabulous! PS- ibuprofen is a lifesaver when you're feeling sore, but don't want the side effects of the big time drugs.

    ReplyDelete