About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 4, 2009

you have got to be kidding me

I posted awhile ago about my husband and all of his injuries.... well, I have no room to talk. Tuesday night at my softball game I dislocated my shoulder...again. Clearly my ligaments didn't heal as well as we thought so my scoop and throw to second base landed me in the ER for the second time. The bad thing about this ordeal is it took 8 hours to see a doctor. Yes, my shoulder was dislocated and I was without pain meds for 8 hours. No fun! I go for an MRI next Monday and we'll decide then about surgery. So, goodbye summer.

3 comments:

  1. Candace-I am so sorry! I will have to do a July craft night just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAD! I'm sorry to hear that! But after ACL surgery myself, I gotta say...you'll feel better once you know its really fixed. And surgery isn't that bad. I hate that though! You are such a legit athlete! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. o wow. so sorry to hear that =( yikes! and glad you survived the MRI. I felt claustrophobic just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete