About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, December 7, 2012

Fat Friday

I found seriously the easiest cobbler recipe ever. And really it shouldn't be included in Fat Friday b/c technically it's a weight watchers recipe so it isn't terrible for you. I didn't tell the people who ate it (particularly the men in my life) until after they had eaten it and they were shocked.

Berry Cobbler



Ingredients:
Two 12-oz bags frozen mixed berries
1 box white cake mix
1 can of diet sprite (I used sprite zero)

Directions:
-Place frozen fruit in a 9x13 baking dish.
-Add dry cake mix over the top.
-Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix and the sprite. This will give you a 'crust'. If you stir the two, you will have a cake like topping.

Bake 350 for 45-50 min.

Serves 16; 4 WW Points Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment