About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My biggest fans

Don't worry. I didn't forget about my biggest fans and supporters. I truly believe this run was one of my best and easiest because I knew these people were waiting for me at the finishline.















They even decorated their car.














I am so thankful to have such a great support system. Thank you all for loving me and coming to cheer me on!

My dad has never missed any major thing that sister and I have had going on. He hated that there was a work conflict that he couldn't get out of. He wasn't able to make the race but met us at lunch.

I am beyond grateful for these people.













No comments:

Post a Comment