About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Riley Jean!

Ok, her name is actually Riley Paige, but for whatever reason when I say Riley I feel all country like I need to add Jean to it. This opening sounds like she's been born. Sorry to disappoint. To my knowledge she has not and if she has people will have some serious explaining to do.

She is not here yet, but she will be soon. If Kacie does not have her by Sunday then they will be inducing her on Monday... which means this is our last week without ole Riley Jean. Kacie really will shoot me if I keep calling her baby that, (unless she's hoping I'll watch Riley while she sleeps, or clean her house or cook for her.. ... then she may reconsider...) but I seriously can't help it. It just fits... sister, you chose the wrong middle name. Paige is much cuter, but Jean flows better.

So we covet your prayers in the next several days as we await the arrival of our precious little Riley Jean.. (I mean Paige)... Wilbur.

2 comments:

  1. I meant to ask you about her today! I will be praying for a smooth, speedy delivery! Looking forward to seeing her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DEFINITELY should help her cook, clean and watch baby while she sleeps! The first 2 weeks home are so exhausting trying to recover and getting used to new baby. You'll love being over there! :) I'm so excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete