About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Twin Update

Last week our sweet babies were the size of pears. I feel like I'm really fattening up now with a belly that makes bending over not as fun. And I clearly realize I still have a loooooooong way to go so its only going to get worse trying to bend over and get out of d's sporty car.

I have been ravenously hungry the last few days and I've been trying to make wise eating choices, but at times not really caring.Its a really bad thing when you have a Gigi's cupcake hook up. Well bad when you're trying to not have another record breaking weigh in at the doctor. Good in the sense that the babies really like cupcakes.

Cravings: grilled chicken caesar salads, green grapes, cosmic brownies, white cheese dip, coffee, taco bell (told you I've been ravenous!)

17 weeks:


I'm technically 18 weeks today so stay tuned for our next update!

1 comment:

  1. Candace, you look fantastic! Such an exciting time!!! I love the opportunity to learn from couples a few years ahead of Adam and me, especially through having a child. Keep the updates coming :)

    ReplyDelete