About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, August 9, 2013

Twin Update

18 weeks! The babies are making their presence known for sure! No doubt I'm either almost full term with one or carrying twins (and people are asking!) b/c this belly is getting big. They are the size of sweet potatoes this week but feel more like watermelons.

Less than a week and we find out what gender they are! I'm still going with I think its 2 boys so I'm so excited to see if I'm right or wrong. Now if both babies cooperate, we will be having a gender reveal party that night. We know that so many are just as excited about finding out what these babies are that we decided to have an open invitation party to all who want to come and celebrate with us.

So...Thursday, August 15 at 7:00p.m. at Daniel's parents house, we will be finding out along with everyone else what gender these sweet babies are! 

18 weeks:

Cravings: captain crunch berries cereal, string cheese, watermelon, green grapes

Most asked question: "when are you due?" (look of shock appears on their face) Followed by, "are you having twins?!" Why yes I am and thank you for boosting my confidence.

4 comments:

  1. I so wish I could be at your reveal party! I just love those babies already and can't wait to see you in October!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! And happy even more that you are getting to take a break from work to get ready :) Praying for a wonderful pregnancy and delivery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be confident! You look great! So exciting to find out the gender! I like your new blog background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute, Candace. I've got the 15th implanted on my mind now....can't wait to here the news of the sex!

    ReplyDelete