About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 7, 2013

2 Pregnancy Must Haves... well for me

These are 2 of my very favorite things. Well, 2 things that I'm so thankful that I have had during this pregnancy.

Angel Sounds:

My sister let me borrow hers and what a sweet treat this was. While our boys were too small for me to feel movement, this little device allowed me to be able to hear them moving around as well as their precious heartbeats. I seriously used this thing everyday or just about everyday until I felt them start moving.

Pregnancy Pillow:
This pillow has been a life saver. It was one of the best investments we made. Though its not cheap, it was worth every penny. I have slept with this thing every night since my belly became a significant size... it has even traveled with us... thats how important it has been. I am a real weenie, but seriously people even you non-weenies can appreciate this fabulous invention. This pillow has helped make my resting experience so much better since I'm sleeping on my side now.... I was a belly sleeper. And since I'm in bed basically all day everyday... it has made such a difference in my comfort level.

No comments:

Post a Comment