About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, November 29, 2013

2013 Thanksgiving

I thought it was only appropriate to document not only our last Thanksgiving as just the 2 of us, but to also document the size of my ever growing belly, swelling face, and even bigger nose.


We did venture out of the house and attended both family gatherings. Don't worry Dr. Daniel made sure I was in a recliner with my feet up and that I had a full glass of water at all times. I was surprised that I actually ate less than I normally would on Thanksgiving... prob because theres less room in there, but boy did I still enjoy every bite. It was also so nice to get to hang out with family all day in another location besides my bedroom.

I also found it humorous to look at Thanksgiving pics from last year. The pic on the left was taken after me, allie, and sara completed the turkey trot last year and the pic on the right was taken last night.


I love the difference... last night's picture looks like I ate last years Candace. 

Can't believe these sweet boys will be here soon and will only make next year's thanksgiving even sweeter.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment