About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Maternity Pictures

Maternity Pictures. 2 words my husband was not thrilled to hear come out of my mouth... but oh they did. I've always known that I wanted to have maternity pictures made, but when we found out we were having twins I knew that I'd have one belly worth documenting.

I contemplated with when would be the perfect time to take them. I wanted it to be cooler so we could have great weather and pretty fall backdrops. I also wanted to still be a cute size where I'd like looking at the pics. I also wanted to wait so we could capture the great size of my twin carrying belly. Due to hot temps, preterm labor and hospitalizations... October had quickly snuck up on us and I decided we'd better take these pics or there was a chance we wouldn't get them made before the babies made their arrival. One of my precious friends from church said she wanted to do them for us for free. I couldn't pass up free... and I knew my already hesitant to do this husband would like that price tag.

Being on bed rest I realized my idea of outside fall pics were out the window but Michelle was willing to come to our hospital room or our home... wherever we were. I am so pleased that we were able to be back home, but also that our backdrops weren't random trees or places we weren't familiar with, but it was our stuff. It was personal.

I was not disappointed.
















Thank you Michelle for capturing this precious time in our lives. You can check her out on facebook at Precious Memories Photography- Michelle Walker.

1 comment: