About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I finally gave in...

Well, I finally gave into the blogging world. I love how I can keep up with friends whether they live near us or away. I find myself (during the 2 hour nap time my kids get at school.... thank you Jesus for allowing me to teach preschool!.... checking everyone's blog).... after I finish my other teacher work of course. So here I am.... and by here "I" am I mean that Daniel will probably think that this is dumb and therefore never actually participate in the blogging. :)

6 comments:

  1. Let me the first to Welcome you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww candy! i cant wait to find out all the inner secrets of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for inner secrets! hah! seriously, very glad you are blogging now. nothing like a little blogging time while naps are taking place = ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm glad "yall" or you have one. I love reading everyone's blog as well. Ours if you don't know it already is ragipson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet. now you can blog about really awesome stories that include your beautiful and oh sooo hilarious baby sister, whom you love and cherish deeeeeply.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! Check mine out too. :) mommyo5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete