About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

the joys of teaching K4

Today: I was sitting on the bench watching my class play on the playground. One little girl came and sat down quietly beside me. She began to rub my arm and so honestly admit, "Mrs. Jerkins, your arm is furry." I think next time I'll just stand.

Tomorrow: We have a field trip to the zoo planned. However, I am afraid it will be a rainy mess. How can you possibly enjoy a trip to the zoo in the rain? Oh wait, I know, you suck it up, put a smile on your face, and wear your leopard rain boots!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad you gave in! Haha. I'm going to enjoy reading your K4 anecdotes...I always like them when you put them on your status. :) Wish we were playing bball this spring together again! Hope you two are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kids are hilarious! you need to write down all the funny things they say.

    ReplyDelete