About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ready or not

Tomorrow begins my first day with my 11 new K4-ers. I have met most of them and am thrilled to think about the fun year we will have. Have I ever mentioned how much I love my job? I love the other teachers I work with as well so going to school everyday is a lot of fun.

I'm pretty sure I have everything ready to jump start us into this new school year. (silly songs, games, stories, curriculum, worksheets, etc.) However, a new school year means: new faces, new whines, new tattles, reviewing rules and procedures a million times, new lunch schedules, new enrichment schedules.... but most importantly new opportunities to teach these little ones not only how to read, but how much Jesus loves them. Ready or not here we go!

3 comments:

  1. No one does it better than you! You have certainly found your "calling". There are 11 little ones that have no idea how blessed they are and how much you really do love each one of your classes. I'm excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I can't wait to hear some fun stories from your new little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kamries kindergarten teacher had a tattle bear. It's a cute teddy bear that they can tattle too.

    ReplyDelete