About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 20, 2009

sweet innocence

I want to start off by saying that I really have a great class this year. A very fun class.... there will never be a dull moment. While on the playground, one of my little boys (C) came up to me saying, "M said a bad word!" M comes over to me with the look of pure fear on her face and proceeds to inform me that she will never say it again. I said, "M, what did you say?" C jumps in before M can mutter a word and tells me that M said, "You betta get yo butt over here before I wear you out!" Yes, it was said just like that with more attitude than you can imagine.

2 comments:

  1. so funny. i love that you post your teaching stories, for my own enjoyment as well as you'll be so thankful you have them in the years to come = ). happy school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious!!!

    laura dawkins

    ReplyDelete