About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, August 31, 2009

preacher's wife?.... one day

I knew when I married Daniel that I was marrying a man whom God had called into the ministry. At the time, we didn't know what area of ministry though. He is currently the minister of youth and recreation at our church. He is fantastic at what he does. He has had many opportunities to preach at our church and many other churches as well. Those who have heard him preach clearly can tell.... I married a preacher. A very good one I might add. God only knows the future, but I believe I will be a preacher's wife before I die. I know there are other great preachers out there, but D's the best. God has given him the gift to boldly proclaim His word in a way that captivates you. God's presence is evident. He preached a revival yesterday at a local church. As I sat there listening to him, I couldn't help but thank the Lord for creating him for me. I love being his wife. I am blessed to be married to a man that unashamedly preaches the word of God. He lives what he preaches. I truly am blessed beyond measure.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. D was born to preach!! Not only am I proud of my son-in-law, but I'm also very proud of his wife. Your sweet smile shines brightly as you stand by his side and serve wherever you're needed. God is using both of you to bring Him glory and I'm excited to watch His plan unfold. I love you, sunshine!

    ReplyDelete