About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 8, 2009

and so we come to the end...

This past week we had our annual Jerkins lake trip to Heber Springs. This means 15 people in one nice house, 3 dinners in, 3 dinners out, procrastinating about what to do for the day, hours in the boat, ice cream at the marina, sunburns, late night games of dominoes, early morning wake-up calls from the little ones, a girls day in to town for shopping and lunch at the tea room, and lots of sweet memories. This is a week we always look forward to. This week was a little different than years past due to me being in a huge sling (which meant no skiing or wakeboarding) and d spent a good bit of the week sick. Even with the set backs, it was a great week with family!




This was also my last week of freedom. In-service for me begins on Monday. Summer is officially over. I love my job, but I am always sad to see summer go....especially when I spent most of it on the couch with a sling on my arm. Well, as school begins that means more funny, frequent blog posts about my day at school. I was very blessed to have an excellent group of students last year. I'm a bit scared that my class this year will be quite the opposite. What are the chances of me having 2 excellent groups in a row?! We shall see. I should get my class roster Monday and should know at least a few of the ones moving from K3 to K4. So... goodbye summer. It's been fun.

1 comment: