About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

blessed

My gold party last night was a lot of fun. I got to see some sweet friends that I hadn't seen in awhile, eat more junk than I needed, use our new hot chocolate maker, and make some money. One of my friends actually walked away with $800! It was a fun night. Kacie and Jules are now experts on jewelry testing so if you're unsure if you have anything valuable they will be glad to inform you.


I have to brag on my sweet husband for a minute. I was getting my kids ready to lay down for nap just now when D called and asked me to come outside... he was in the parking lot. I went out there and realized he had jut stopped by to bring me Starbucks and chocolate... just because. I think he's a keeper.


2 comments:

  1. i hope you have another one of those parties! I couldn't come to the last one. I don't have much to give away, but it's worth a try.

    ReplyDelete