About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

1. 4 Thanksgiving feasts (school, church, 2 families)= delicious food, great fellowship and tight pants

2. Days off with the hubs left us productive and with sweet memories

3. Christmas decor up= pure joy

4. Catching up with our Texans= fun, memorable times over the one and only El Nopal

5. New bed= tons of laughter as we realize that we had the mattress upside down... FYI temperapedic mattresses are not soft on the back side

6. Discovered that fluffing the down comforter makes a mess... don't dust before and expect everything to still look dusted after the fluffing

7. Bonefish Grill's Bang-Bang Shrimp are to die for!

8. Dinner with the whole Jerkins fam is fun even when we are forgotten. The time and place are kind of important... we still feel the love though. Thanks Jules.

9. Having most of my Christmas shopping complete= thrilling... even though I secretly love being in the midst of the hustle and bustle of everyone else Christmas shopping too.

10. Not all barbeque places in Memphis are good so we discovered last night...I can't even remember the place's name. It's on Madison. Don't worry though, I was so hungry that I ate it anyway.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new pic. You guys are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sweet. A friend of ours took it last year at zoo lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Love the pic and love your blog's always seasonal background! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I do love to play with different layouts. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete