About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ten Things Thursday...

10. We went to the dress rehearsal of the Singing Christmas Tree with the cute little Foreman girls to see Hallie play Baby Jesus… she was precious.


9. We had a Christmas dinner with other Fayette County Ministers and wives… good food and fellowship… interesting group of people. :)


8. Our 1st Family Christmas party of the year was filled with lots of food, cute gifts, and lots of laughs. B, so glad you're stuck with us now!


7. The gold party was a success…. definitely a party that everyone can enjoy. No pressure to buy anything. Just bring junk and trade it for money… even if you only get $8…Jules you enjoy those 2 Starbucks drinks!


6. Round 2 of The Singing Christmas Tree with my family… the production has come a long way since our days in the tree. It was so good!


5. Youth Tacky Christmas Party… thankfully kc went through mom’s closet and found me a sweater and momma D had a classic jingle bell necklace to top off the outfit.


4. We are having a Pajama Day at school tomorrow… woo-hoo for comfy clothes!


3. I completed my physical therapy yesterday... and now have a T-shirt to prove it. It just says, “The Smith Clinic.” D says it should say, “I SURVIVED physical therapy at The Smith Clinic.” I loved my experience there and will definitely miss the people.


2. Agenda for tonight: Date Night with the Hubs!


1. Christmas vacation begins tomorrow!


*Here's a picture of us at our Tacky Youth Christmas party.*


6 comments:

  1. I didn't know you needed jewelry for the tacky Christmas party! I had a set of HUGE jingle bell earrings that would have been perfect with Debbie's necklace! Oh, well, I guess I'll just save them and wear them on Christmas day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually had some snowflake/jingle bell earrings to go with it. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have already enjoyed my 3 starbucks drinks and think i have about $0.50 left of my big earnings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sister, your hair looks brown...i love it!!!! add it to the list of qualifications for you to be my matron of honor...
    1- be pregnant
    2- brown hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I should say, "That's a really cute sweater. Where did you get it?" If you've seen the movie Mean Girls, then that's a funny comment =)

    ReplyDelete