About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, June 1, 2012

Life Lately

    
  


  Beginning of the week was spent pool side with my favorites.

 
 Yesterday allie and I had planned on running at 4:00. This was before we knew the thunderstorms were rolling in. She was already where we had planned to run and said it wasn't doing much so I should head on. Well, on my way there it was coming down! Rain, lightening, thunder.... so yes were are crazy, but it was a very fun run. The rain lightened up and the lightening had pretty much stopped. See mom, we were just fine.


I've discovered I really am addicted when I'm willing to run not only in the rain, but during a thunderstorm... maybe its just stupidity... either way I love it. 10k here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment