About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, February 11, 2013

Riley's Dedication

Yesterday, I had the privilege of being apart of Bellevue Arlington's morning worship service. Being a minister's wife provides very few opportunities to attend other church services other than our own, so I was thrilled at the opportunity to be apart of a church that I love dearly. Technically, I don't know this particular church well but since it is a piece of big Bellevue I know the staff and many of the members... so I feel like I do.

The reason I went to this service was because our precious Riley was being dedicated. The campus pastor there, Phil Newberry, was our youth pastor growing up and also helped marry us. It was great to talk to him, hear him preach and also watch him lead the dedication part of the service. What a sweet time it was as Jeremy and Kacie dedicated this sweet baby to the Lord. Acknowledging the fact that she was a gift and it was their responsibility to raise her, guide her, train her, teach her and point her to Jesus. Then as a family, we gathered around them and prayed over them.

It was a sweet, sweet morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment