About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 29, 2013

One year ago today we found out that I had a precious baby growing inside of me. Little did we know it was actually 2 precious babies! What a shock it was. I had been having some issues so I had gone to the doctor. Before they would do anything, they wanted to run a check on my blood. Before we knew it, they said, Congrats! You're pregnant. We were so excited and in shock. We laughed and cried. What a life changing day that was.

As I look back over this past year, it was one of the craziest and most fun. We watched my belly grow from a little nothing to a very large home for 2 people. It was a roller coaster of tiredness, weird growing pains, sensitivity to smells, and bed rest as we tried to keep them in there as long as possible!

April 29, 2013 changed everything. We had no idea that the adventure we were about to embark on would be so preciously overwhelming, scary, fun, satisfying, and oh so very fulfilling. 

Grace has been a word that I can not get out of my head. I've heard it defined as undeserved favor. I've never felt God's grace more than when I think about salvation, the man he created for me and when I look into the sweet faces of Jude and Luke.

2 babies


Beginning of pregnancy: First belly shot at 12 weeks


End of pregnancy: Just shy of 37 weeks

Taken Monday night at my grandmothers and the babies were born Wednesday.

December 18, 2013

April 2014
Undeserved favor... grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment