About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, November 30, 2009

just another day in the life of a K4 teacher...

This morning one of my little girls came into my room and began talking to me. I noticed her hair looked freshly done so I said, " M, your hair looks so nice this morning." She looked at me, put her hand on her hip, and with tons of attitude said, "Well, I did just wash my hair!"


We were reviewing our blend ladders this morning. I decided to make it a competition between the boys and the girls. This particular game we played, the boys won. (Any competition is taken very seriously with my kids!) One of my girls very angrily looked at one of the boys and says, "Loser!" Ironic.


My kids were playing inside for recess this morning because it was too cold for Mrs. Jerkins today. While they are playing, I overheard this: "A, your heart is dirty! You need to go talk to Jesus!"

1 comment:

  1. haha your kids comments never cease to amaze me (or make me laugh) particularly "your heart is dirty you need to go talk to Jesus" What do you teach them? haha and don't you feel like you have your own personal little comedians at work everyday ?

    ReplyDelete