About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 14, 2010

honesty

10. Baseball is very boring to me.

9. I am so tired of this 150 degree heat....I don't ever remember it being this hot!

8. School is starting back next week and I am actually very excited.

7. I had my parent orientation today....where I met all my parents. Hopefully their kids are as good as them.

6. I still love anything animal print. The other day our secretary was doing a tour and brought a family to my animal print classroom. I heard her explain to the family that I really like animals. I had to interrupt and explain that I really like animal prints.

5. I am not an animal person.

4. I think I might be deathly scared of mice...we've had 2 lately!

3. Home Defense is a great invention. Thank you HD for keeping bugs from crawling around in my house.

2. ....If they come in then they die soon after.

1. If I see a dead bug I secretly pretend I don't see it so that D will pick it up and throw it away. :)

1 comment: