About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Lake

The infamous, Bulldogs, where we stop and eat on our way and on our way back from Heber.



Getting on the boat.




Halsie loved Sunkist...which has enough sugar equal to 17 chips ahoy cookies.



Me and B with the big girls...as soon as we started Frannie and Mags faces switched completely!




I think I'll keep him.



Gorgeous view on the golf course.



B and the boys jumping off the cliffs.



We all walked into the living room and realized we were coordinating.



Halsie had some sweaty hair at Sonic....so I tweaked it



D doing what he does best...getting some good air.



Hottie.



Pulled out the ole skis....ah...I love it!



The very crowded front of the boat.



The new hobby...wake surfing.



It doesn't get much better!




3 comments:

  1. looks like fun!!! wish i could get an awesome tan like you!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my tanning secret: my youth girls like to lay out so its a good "ministry opportunity" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pic of H! And I like the last pic - cute swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete