About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, August 23, 2010

Always, Sometimes, Never

I Always

-stay up later than I intend to


-like nights at home….they are few and far between


-get really excited when I get to take a nap


-crave my daddy’s French toast


-drink coffee with deliciously flavored creamer


-love watching The Office….I use to hate it…so this is big


-match, even pjs


-sugar coat everything


-order the same thing at my favorite restaurants


-make an effort to let D know how much he means to me


I Sometimes

-cringe when I watch The Office because it is soooo awkward which is why I hated it originally


-dislike KLOVE because they are so cheesy! They absolutely mean well and are doing great things…but come on….be real people!


-still listen though


-purposely “lose track” of how many oreos I eat so I don’t feel as guilty


-leave clean laundry in the dryer for long periods of time


-pretend I don’t see a dead bug so D will pick it up instead of me


-forget how blessed I really am




I Never

-regret working out


-get tired of seeing D walk through the door


-want to be satisfied with my relationship with Christ


-sing very loud unless I sing silly songs with my class



-want to leave Memphis





I saw this on Ashley's blog and thought it was too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment