About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

-I never feel fully rested come Monday morning no matter how many naps I take that weekend.




-Our old hardwood is up including the nasty glue that was on the foundation. Good work Daddy and D! They started with this and ended up with a machine!




-My ears are still ringing from the machine they used and I only heard it for like minute.



-Mom, sister and I had a fun girl's day...I had to leave the demolition that was going on at my house! We went to lunch, shopped for Halsie, and got our nails done. Thanks for a fun day Mom!


-Halsie's party was as exciting as you can imagine. Good food, cute wet kiddos, and a sweet chubbalub with icing all over her face!




-Pete's birthday was Saturday and he still came to Halsie's party. What a trooper! Jules had a ladybug cake for him too! Rob caught him blowing out the candles.... to Pete's dismay.



-I know I'm getting old when I complain about having to go to D's 9:00 ball game...yes 9:00 at night!




-On the bright side...the weather was fabulous. Quite a different feel from their 7:00 game 2 weeks ago when we were dripping with sweat!



-We had Back to School Sunday at MRBS. This is the only Sunday that is mandatory for us to attend MRBC. They like to recognize the school families and staff. It was another reminder of how much I love my job and the staff I work with.



-We had a meeting before church last night with our new youth leaders to explain our new sunday morning format. I'll explain more about that another time. Sitting there listening to D explain everything just makes me love him so much more. He is so good as what he does. God is using him mightily. It also excites me to see what the Lord is doing through this youth ministry. We are truly blessed to be apart of it!




3 comments:

  1. ok, who is the old lady and whose gross shirt was that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just stating that I'm turning into a grandma...hence the old woman.... and the sweaty shirt was to show how sweaty I was

    ReplyDelete
  3. i understand that part! but did you just find a pic of random old lady and shirt...or is she someone you know or your shirt?!!
    and why are you not coming to vball tomorrow night?

    ReplyDelete