About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Break



Thursday and Friday was fall break for me. It was glorious. I loved the option of doing whatever I wanted for 2 days.

In no particular order I was able to...
-sleep late
-organize my closet
-lay out
-eat some Gigi's
-hang out with a student
-go on a date with hubs to see Courageous
-take a nap
-wash clothes and put them away in the same day
-mend a shirt
-workout
-read
-shop with mom


I clearly did nothing spectacular for fall break, but its wonderful to simply have the option of doing whatever I wanted when I wanted to. Though its no week long fall break... no, I'm not at all bitter/jealous of my teacher friends who get a week off!

... regardless it was a break and I greatly enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment