About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Memphis Madness

I know its a bit late, but I had to comment on my first memphis madness experience. First of all, I now see why most events charge people to get in. Anything free is a nightmare! At least this was... we could barely walk to our seats, trash was everywhere, and then when we finally got to our seats (that some friends graciously saved for us!) people came and blocked our exit steps. So we were essentially trapped.

Then when we went to get food (and by we I mean me and one of our students that came with us) while the boys saved our seats. Again... what a nightmare. You had to wait forever in line, then when you finally got up there you were informed they were sold out of most things... yea we were so hungry we didn't care what they had. I do think I had the best hot dog of my life... but then again I was so hungry my taste buds may have been biased.

Now to the show... and yes, I mean show. Though it was crazy trying to park, getting to our seats, getting food... Drew Barham did not disappoint. Now his momma may have been utterly humiliated... but the crowd was pleased. You can't hear them, but the crowd was going crazzzzy!!!




If I ever decide to go again it will be for his introduction only... everything else was a little boring... except Gibson's donuts that sister talked us into afterwards... that def. made the favorites list of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment