About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Try It Tuesday

Its no secret I have an obsession with Gigi's cupcakes. While on our quest to try every single one, out came the new fall/winter menu. While reading over the menu, we saw Canadian Maple. Are you kidding?! Gross. Or so we thought...




Now before you get all grossed out about bacon being on a cupcake... b/c we were repulsed too until we read this...

Canadian Maple... (as described by the Gigi's site)

Maple bacon cake topped with maple buttercream frosting and sprinkled with bacon crumbles.

Available:

"Do you remember waking up to the smell of bacon frying and Mom’s pancakes and maple syrup? Surprise! It’s now disguised as a cupcake." - Gigi


So my ever doubting friends... if you love pancakes, bacon and syrup then you are sure to love this cupcake. It is a must try. It is now topping my favorites list. So before you call me crazy... go try it. You won't be disappointed.




3 comments:

  1. Maybe I could eat that for breakfast? ;)
    I had the chocolate with mint buttercream this week. It was sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could def. eat it for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever had the donut variety of this??? Amazing.... It's a long john (i think that's the right word) with maple frosting and a slice of bacon on top. I'm sure I would LOVE that cupcake....

    ReplyDelete