About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Try It Tuesday

Warm Bean Dip


Ingredients:
2 cans (16 Oz) Refried Beans
1 can rotel
1/2 envelope Taco Seasoning
4 cups Shredded Colby-jack Cheese (see notes)
2 cans of black beans


Directions:
-Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
-Drain excess juice from rotel
-In a medium bowl, combine refried beans, rotel, taco seasoning, 2 cups of cheese, and black beans.
-Spray an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
-Pour combined ingredients into dish and spread around evenly.
-Bake for 20-25 minutes until thoroughly heated through. Add remaining cheese on top of dip and bake for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
-Serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips (or fritos)


* I found this on pinterest and tweaked it a little bit. It was so good I think I ate half of it myself! I assure you though there were no weird side effects that are normally associated with beans. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment