About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 8, 2011

3 weeks

Several weeks ago while running I felt some discomfort in my foot. I thought that was probably normal for runners. Then it continued and the pain got worse and spread. After trying to take time off, getting new shoes... I decided I'd do my longest run... 10 miles. Great idea when you have a hurt foot. (please sense my sarcasm) So I rested some more then ran in the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving. Had a blast but realized I had to go to the doctor about my foot... something clearly was wrong... and I knew this because on black Friday mom and I gave up on shopping because I couldn't walk. Don't feel too bad for us, we got pedicures instead. The.best.pedicure.of.my.life.

All of this to say yesterday I went to the doctor and found out I have a stress fracture. Yes everyone and their mother told me that was what was wrong, but I needed a doctor's confirmation and his advice on what to do to get better.

Enter the big, black, bulkiness....





So for 3 weeks this is my new outfit completer.

No comments:

Post a Comment