About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Try It Tuesday

You guys know I have somewhat of an obsession with fresh, clean, smelling laundry. For those of you just tuning in.. I have a problem. I've bought just about every combination of detergent, fabric softener, and dryer sheet. Well... the search is officially over. I have the solution to your bland/non-smelling clean clothes.

Enter: Purex Crystals


Replace your oil based liquid fabric softener with this bad boy. You simply dump a lid full into your wash at the beginning with your detergent and you're done! As my clothes were washing, my whole house started smelling laundry fresh. I am officially in love. I am in fact wearing a product of Purex Crystals and I have had compliments already. They have different scents, but this was the one I chose and have not been disappointed. Downy also has a version and I'm sure the rest of the companies will jump on board as well.

Now for those of you who have been using these God given crystals of magic, how dare you not tell me about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment