About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, August 17, 2012

Hello 2012-2013 School Year

School is back in full swing. I do miss my days of laziness but there's something about a routine that works best for me. I have 11 sweet new faces and 11 very sweet, supportive, helpful mommas who are already spoiling me. I'm really ok with that though. :)

I talked awhile back about some ideas I got from my conference that I went to. Some were new ideas and some were inspiration to spice up what I already had. Here's some pics from my classroom.

Big bulletin board... make into three smaller ones.


my desk during nap time
not ready (pencils), lost and found (crayons, glue.. whatever), ready to use (pencils)
line up time made much easier and cuter

Whole board
Close up on letters with straight pins for 3D effect
Window/center station during nap time

I'm looking forward to a great school year! And my suspicions are confirmed with all 11 of my kiddos snoozing it up right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment