About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Developments

I found this picture in my desk drawer at school and was reminded why I love running.

Friday morning we hit a new milestone together. 9 miles. We were a little excited.

Friday night was D's 10 year high school reunion. Yes, we're feeling old. It was fun getting to meet some of his old school friends and hear their stories. Even though we were together back in high school, there were still  some I had not met. We were surprised at how few people showed up for it. We enjoyed a quick dinner and a few minutes of the football game before we got blown away by a storm and had to say quick goodbyes.



I went Saturday and got my new shoes. Brooks Adrenaline.


Sunday I found my absolute favorite coffee creamer. It's a holiday creamer and I was surprised it was out so soon.



Last week I had auburn added to my hair. I have been saying for years I wanted to do something different in the fall and I always chicken out. Well, this year I did it. I'm actually going to go back and have more added. These are weird pictures but you can tell from these pictures whats been done.













4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Candace! I saw those pics on FB and thought "Why is Candace tagged in these?" I didn't even recognize you! I love it though! Where did you get it done?
    Congrats on the 9 miles too, that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like it too. Just need some more. :) Lauran Robinson does it. She did my hair when both our husbands were in seminary together and then they moved away. She comes to her mom's house and does hair the 2nd tuesday of every month. Tons of bellevue people still use her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is so cute! Can't see it while we are running in the dark. :) I love the new shoes! They LOOK cool! I love purple! You are running awesome! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your hair color! Looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete