About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Chip and Jenny

2 of the most precious people I know got married a week ago today. We met Chip at FBCHW and he quickly became one of our most faithful youth leaders and dearest friend. Jenny, I had actually known about all of my life but didn't really know her until her and Chip got together.


D was a groomsmen and I must say their rehearsal dinner and wedding was one of the sweetest we have ever been apart of. Both families love the Lord and were thrilled about this union. Every single touch of the the events were very personal to them and pointed people to Jesus.

Rehearsal dinner touches.... he's a farmer.


Pie was served instead of cake.


And I got to hang out with some of my favorite people.




Congrats to Chip and Jenny! We wish you guys the very best and look forward to hanging out soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment